Retail Buyer – Beauty Brands
Location: capetown Level: Middle Salary: Negotiable Posted: January 11, 2018 Ref: #4305
Are you an experienced Beauty Buyer of top quality Beauty Brands? You need to think big, move fast, take ownership and be decisive and proactive.
- Your primary accountability is to build balanced range assortments, offering choice, negotiating the best price and securing the right depth to deliver a right price first time fast fashion merchandise targeted at a millennial customer.
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of everything that we do
- Research and develop seasonal trend guides using internal and external resources.
- Collaborate with the Retail Analyst to strategically build balanced range assortments for the customer across third party brands and private label.
- Sign, build and maintain partnerships with the world’s best brands aligned to the customer strategy and ensures we get best price, great value offers and exclusive ranges.
- Negotiate profitable trading terms and ensure Supplier contracts are in place to govern all partnerships.
- Work closely with your suppliers and supply chain to ensure stock is delivered to the warehouse on time, packaged correctly and as cost effectively as possible.
- Monitor Stock, sales, margin and assortment to ensure delivery of KPI’s.
- Trade your range in-season through consistent analysis and interpretation of data to drive sell-through and reduce markdown.
- Be first to market by obsessively monitoring global and local markets via social media, in-house tools, and competitive shopping.
- Be a part of millennial culture to drive the right decision making for the market
- Support the customer team in delivering a world class customer experience in product delivery & service
Qualifications: Diploma or Degree in Fashion, Marketing, Design, B.Sc or B.Comm
Experience: 3+ years experience in beauty retail
Additional: Matric (grade 12) exemption
Competency in MS Office packages specifically in excel
Deep knowledge and understanding of retail maths
Proven ability in analytics & logical interpretation of data
Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at email@example.com or call her on 021 461-2613. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za