Brand Manager/Buyer (Jewellery) Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Management Salary: Negotiable Posted: December 13, 2019 Ref: #4864
A great New Year opportunity for a dynamic Category Manager for Jewellery. You will be responsible for building ranges, costing the collection, sourcing and managing sales and stock levels.
· Sourcing product and building balanced ranges for a range of different customers, according to latest trends, target market, sales analysis of previous seasons and budget requirements.
· Meeting with customers to present seasonal reviews, future strategies and ranges.
· Working with designers to develop new or improved merchandising concepts, stands and packaging for retail stores.
· Working with suppliers to secure manufacture of the orders, negotiate prices and delivery and ensure quality of product.
· International travel to Europe, Hong Kong and China.
· Part of the trend team, who seasonally analyse the trends for the next season and present to the business.
· Managing stock levels and infill rates, to ensure optimum sales.
· Monitoring best sellers and repeating where necessary.
· Monitoring worst sellers and developing markdown strategies to clear them out of stores.
· Reporting to management on sales, best sellers, budgets, OTB’s and strategies every two months.
· Store visits to ascertain the position in the market and identify new trends.
Qualifications: Relevant Design or Retail Business Diploma
Experience: ±5 years Category or Buying experience in Accessories/Jewellery
Additional: · Proven track record in Retail, Sales and Sourcing · Retail Buying background in Accessories/Jewellery ideal · Good negotiating skills · Excellent communication skills Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 021 461-2613. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za