Buying Manager (Womenswear) – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Management Salary: Negotiable Posted: November 23, 2020 Ref: #5151
A Retail Buying Management role (or Senior Buyer with Managerial skills) in Womenswear is available in this fast growing, sought after Retailer, managing a team of Buyers to deliver a world class fast fashion product assortment. Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging candidates with the necessary experience in Fashion Buying Management. Preference will be given to an AA candidate.
- Building and managing a strategy using historic data, trend and market analytics targeted to the young South African millennial consumer that will deliver and/or exceed all KPI’s
- Accountable for delivery to all KPI’s including sales and stock targets.
- Through in depth market and data analysis create a strategy that brings the world’s best product to customers exclusively and at the right price to drive continued profitable sales growth.
- Be first to market through monitoring of global and local markets.
- Manage your team to ensure effective delivery to all strategic intents
- Driving key accounts and maintaining strong working relationships
- Partner with the Retail Analyst to jointly analyse the data to create a customer centric and profitable promotional strategy.
- Lead by example to ensure your team use the values to drive behaviour and decisions
Qualifications: Relevant Diploma/Degree in Fashion/Marketing/Design/B.Sco or B.Comm
Experience: 8 years Fashion Retail experience
Additional: · Matric (Grade 12) exemption · Competency in MS Office packages specifically in excel · Deep knowledge and understanding of retail maths · Proven ability in analytics & logical interpretation of data Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at email@example.com or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za