Graphic Designer (Menswear) – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Middle Salary: Negotiable Posted: November 23, 2020 Ref: #5149
A great opportunity is available for a talented Menswear Graphic Designer with good experience in Computer design for FASHION T-shirt graphics, allover prints, etc. A creative position for a Graphic Designer with an excellent eye for Menswear, understands current trends and loves research. A fast paced environment for a Graphic Designer who has experience working for a leading Clothing supplier or Fashion Retailer.
- Displays ability to positively influence buyers and various stakeholders in decisions regarding newness and trend with an eye for commerciality.
- Research various graphic artworks on the internet as well as make use of and introduce other related sources in order to present the buyer with a number of initial graphic concepts.
- Understanding of print types (tile prints/placement/repeat/screen/digital etc.) and colour separations.
- Demonstrates high degree of innovation in design work on fashion graphics.
- Using appropriate technical skills (Adobe creative suite: Illustrator; Photoshop and InDesign etc.) the graphic designer will be required to design and recreate images that are agreed on.
- Good understanding of computer systems and a quick learner on new software.
- Building relationships with relevant buyers in order to execute a detailed graphic design brief.
- Obtain necessary approvals and documentation to ensure the appropriate design is selected and signed off
Qualifications: Relevant Diploma or Degree (eg Fashion Design)
Experience: Experience in Men’s and Boys
Additional: • Ability to work well in a team. • Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential. • Good time management as well as the ability to adapt quickly to change is important. • Receptivity to critique and feedback. • A view of all brands and the overriding differences between them. • Free hand drawing design skill would be an advantage. Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za