Imports/Sourcing Merchandiser – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Middle Salary: Negotiable Posted: November 23, 2020 Ref: #5206
Ideal opportunity for a highly organised Imports Merchandiser/Account Manager. Your ability to work in this fast paced environment, prioritise and follow through process with suppliers and buyers could land you this great opportunity with this leading City based Importer – definite scope to move into Managerial position. Experience in the above essential.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Co-ordinate and manage all aspects of the production process from the conceptual phase (including tech packs development/fabrication and trim details/briefing/production manufacturing and fit approval) to shipment and delivery
- Use and analyse sales records and previous costing history to develop new costing reference for the season
- Post seasonal review of product (review quality of fit/fabric and execution)
- Post seasonal review of supplier performance
- Managing critical path from inception to delivery
Qualifications: Relevant Degree or Diploma essential
Experience: 3 – 7 years relevant experience
Additional: Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za