Lektra Patternmaker – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Middle Salary: Negotiable Posted: November 23, 2020 Ref: #5091
A competent, experienced Computerised Patternmaker required by this successful Retail Design Centre. 3 – 6 years Patternmaking experience.
· Digitising hard copy patterns into the Lektra pattern system.
· Maintain pattern numbering system within fit categories.
· Supply of position markers and templates for new and existing styles.
· Ensuring that print sizes are in ratio for garment sizes.
· Working with the sample co-ordinator and patter maker to turn around sample briefs in within the required sample turn around period.
· Supplying sample patterns for repeat styles with corresponding position markers.
· Carrying minor styling changes on patterns within the Lektra pattern system.
· Deletion and addition of patterns within the system in accordance with fit specification changes
Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at email@example.com or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za