Patterngrader (Computerised) – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Middle Salary: Negotiable Posted: May 14, 2021 Ref: #5277
A competent experienced Lektra or Gerber Patterngrader is required by a leading, successful design centre supplying two leading chains. A self-starter, who knows the system with good experience.
- Ensure efficient and accurate grading of patterns
- Insure all patterns are accurate and pattern pieces fit on all sizes.
- Check printing panels for shrinkages and add on to pattern to reach correct measurements.
- Insure specs received from customers are correct.
- Check all digitized patterns are correct and accurate.
- Liaise with garment tech if changes need to be made on specs.
Experience: 2 – 8 years patterngrading experience on Lektra or Gerber
Additional: • Disciplined, hard working with good track record Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at email@example.com or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za