Production Manager (Home Textiles) – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Management Salary: Negotiable Posted: November 22, 2021 Ref: #5551
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing plant. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of production lines and the quality of output of our feather / fibre and synthetic products. Kindly only respond if you have the experience required in the advert.
- Liaising with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimating costs and preparing budgets
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Ensure manufacturing equipment and tools function properly to increase efficiency
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
Qualifications: BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is preferred
Experience: Proven experience as production director
Additional: • Deep knowledge of production management • Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations • Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts • Experience in reporting on key production metrics • Proficient in MS Office and ERP software • Outstanding communication ability • Excellent organizational and leaderships skills • Attention to detail • Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach • Strong management skills Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at email@example.com or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za