Production Planner (CLOTHING Manufacturing) – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Management Salary: Negotiable Posted: May 14, 2021 Ref: #5352
A successful Clothing Manufacturer has a vacancy for a very competent, experienced Production Planner (experienced on FAST REACT a DEFINITE REQUIREMENT). Experience in a Clothing Manufacturing environment essential.
- Responsible for supporting Production Departments with the planning and scheduling of activities for all relevant departments ie Fabric Store, Cutting Room, Outwork and Factories
- Load styles on FastReact, to be manufactured in the factories/CMT’s taking into account the budgeted capacities of the Factory/CMT, Outwork Vendors and Cutting Room, Fabric Inspection and Fabric Store
- Be aware and take into consideration potential capacity constraints due to skills and machinery
- Efficient resource utilization by smoothing peaks in capacity
- Publish planned production output targets for Fabric Store, Cutting Room, Outwork and Factories, as per the agreed timeline
- Populate the following required reports:
- * Weekly Cutting Room Plan, Outwork Send & Receive Plan, CMT Send & Receive Plan
- * Management Delivery Extension Standstill
- * Weekly Operations Standstill
- Regular communication with Managers, Supervisors and Co-ordinators, to ensure that everybody is up to date with targets to be met
Experience: 5 years experience in a Planning, Logistics or Distribution environment
Additional: • Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices • Proficiency in English • Computer literate in MS Office Suite, Excel and Word Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za