Trainee Retail Planner (Sport) – Cape Town New!
Location: capetown Level: Junior Salary: Negotiable Posted: July 28, 2021 Ref: #5183
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow a career as a Retail Planner and you have a sound academic record, this retailer has what it takes. Your interest in Sport would be an added advantage.
- Planning stock needs to achieve the company’s turnover targets
- Negotiate sourcing costs to within margin objectives to ensure profitability targets are achieved
- Calculate stock and sales budgets and projections
- Manage stock holding within acceptable parameters
- Manage stock aging within acceptable parameters
- Planning local production needs based on stock and sales requirements
- Ensuring on time delivery of local and imported orders through maintenance and implementation of suitable tracking reports
- Taking corrective measures based on market changes and advising the business accordingly
- Analysing historical trends and future needs
- Implement analytical measures and tracking in various processes of the business
Qualifications: Must have either B.Eng Industrial (Industrial Engineering), B.Com Management Accounting, B.Com Logistics or B.Com Supply Chain Degree
Additional: • Strong analytical and problem solving skills • Good organisational and communication skills • Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel • Computer literacy is essential • Experience in any ERP Planning software will be advantageous The company offers competitive remuneration, Pension Fund and Medical Aid contributions. Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website www.trautpersonnel.co.za